Sunday, June 6, 2010

He loves us. Oh how he loves us... all of us.

There is truly nothing like language. It is something that we all have but is different for everyone. Have you ever experienced hearing your favorite song in a different language? It is strange at first but you find yourself singing along in your native tongue. I experienced that today. We met today with some believers today at a school and the leaders started singing a popular song that I have heard a million times in the states. Hearing it in Hindi was incredible. I truly felt the Father there and moving in their language as well as mine. I got chills. When everything comes to an end and we all return to our Father, we are going to be united in Him. The language barrier will not be an issue. He understands all languages. He will be made famous in every tongue throughout the world. That is so exciting!

I just thought I would share that with you.

In His name.

1 comment:

Gryffindor said...

Thanks for posting this. This is a clear reminder of the joy I felt in the house churches in villages in Nepal. There was absolutely nothing like it. I assure you, the Spirit of God is probably more alive to you there than you may have experienced here :) Have a great trip girl, and keep me updated!